Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cause I'm bored.

The difference a year can make. 
Last year at this time we had just put a family member in the hospital and I didn't really care about the upcoming race. This year I'm psyched and spend too much time at work playing on the web reading racing stuff.

I skipped the shop last night to give the shoulder some rest.  It wouldn't have went over good anyways if I had to ask for help to get a bike off of the rack so I could repair it. The shoulder is definately healing. I can shampoo my own head again. Should be good to go in a few days.



Ran across these picts of stuff they were clearing off of the race course while they were out doing trailwork in prep for the race.





















Good for them on fixing the course up, but do they need to get rid of these itty bitty logs.
Hardly a blip on the trail for me or my regular riding buddies. 
Hell they add character.

What is it? 18 days.
Oh will August ever end?

No comments: