Just 99 miles to go

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend wrap-up 3-28-11

Friday-got my 40 in at the real job. Went over to the bike shop and helped out at there tent sale till 7. It was crazy busy. Glad I was crammed in the back just doing repairs.

Saturday-Friends of Cedarville work day. We worked on final clean up of the campgrounds for the grand opening next weekend. The knee was feeling pretty rough by the time I left there, but I still did my 1.5 hours on the trainer when I got home. After that it was worthless.

Sunday-Look, snow in March. Only a 1/2 inch. Looked again a few hours later and it was gone.
I went back to the bike shop and helped out a few hours. I had worn the knee out enough yesterday, it didn't need to be stressed anymore today.

I've got a knee doctor appointment next Wednesday. I'm going to tell him to go ahead with the synvisc injections. If I can get 3 or 4 months of normal use out of the injection I'll be happy.

Weights back down under 220.

No comments: