Just 99 miles to go

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Life changes.

The last few days have been a blur.
I debated over even making a post about it.
My father passed away last Wednesday.
At 1st I thought it kind of dis-respectful to post something like this on a lame ass blog but than thought, I post about everything else that happens to me here. How could I let something like this go without even a comment. Wouldn't that be worse?
If any of you have wondered about my nickname, lil' Tommy, he was the reason for it.
He was a pretty big, 6'-0" and over 200# his whole life. He's were I inherited the wide shoulders which made people think we were bigger than actually are. He might have been known as "Big Tommy" even before I came along, I'm not sure. But as Tommy Jr, I quickly became Lil Tommy in the family.
It still sticks to this day. Thats all the family calls me.

I don't know what to say.
If I start with telling you about him I wouldn't know where to stop.
I respected and loved him and will miss him.
He truly was my role model in alot of ways.