Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

11 days

Worked at the shop Monday.
Weather was a little damp so I skipped a ride Tuesday and decided cutting the grass would have to be my workout.
So keeping the race in mind I thought cutting the race in my bike shoes would help.
You know, get used to the hiking I would have to do, and get the feel for the new in-soles.
It wasn't too bad.
A little slippery on the hills and a new blister but I gotta prep for the race.
Seeya
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Just kidding.
What kind of eff'n idiot do you think I am.
Thats funny.
Just picturing somebody in a full kit pushing a lawnmower around.

Seeya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tall white socks and your construction worker yellow jersey? Ha!

Anonymous said...

Its officially know as "safety green", thank you very much.