Just 99 miles to go

Friday, August 27, 2010

10 day forcast.

Like every year, when the race date shows up on the 10 day weather forcast, thats another milestone.
As of today its looking like sunshine, high of 83 and a low of 61.

Now time for another race prediction.
DNF at AS 4.

Still up in the air as to weather I'll be going or not. Conditions next week will decide.

My knee has been giving me real problems lately. Its getting to the point where its waking me up in the middle of the night. This worries me cause if I get tired I could always walk. With the knee flaring up, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to walk.

I haven't been on the bike since Sunday....oh wait. I did squeeze in 30 minutes the other night and to on the trainer Wed.
How pathetic is that?
30 minutes on trainer as training for 100 miles.

seeya

No comments: