Just 99 miles to go

Monday, April 05, 2010

Training update

Hah!
You actually thought I did something?
Sucka.
Sorry. That was uncalled for.
Just so, next year I can look back and see what I did or should I say , didn't do.
Easter weekend so Sunday was a bust.
Suppose to have company over on Easter so Judy started her nagging.
"I THINK THE GRASS COULD BE CUT"
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
I decided to get the yard work out of the way Saturday morning. I knew if I went for a ride first I wouldn't feel like yardwork. I cutted, I raked, I mulched. After 4 1/2 hours the knee and hip starting getting sore. Yard looked OK. I'm done.
Got to the Rose and did 2 laps, 1 with the interior.
That was it.
153 days till the 100 and I got 21 miles in for the weekend.

seeya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

72ish sir. Step it up. 20 today on the Allez with hill repeats. Heading to Fountain Head in the AM.