Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I "caught" the fast group.

Thursday night ride at the Rose-7pm.
I show up early, do a lap.
Roll out at 7 with a big group thats destined to break up into the hammerheads and the birdwatchers.
I flub on sewer line hill, came unclipped.
By the time I walk to the top, everybody's passed me.
I hang with the slow group for while, its not bad.
They stop to regroup and I've had enough.
I'm going to at least try to catch up to the fast group, normally its hard enough for me to evan hang with them.
I caught them after 10 minutes.
My one moment in the sun this week.
I'm wondering if that nasty endurolyte powder that I stuck in bottle had anything to do with it.
I'll try it again, but I doubt it.
Probly just a good night.

Broke records today, it was 85 degrees at ride time.

No comments: