Just 99 miles to go

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ow, my knee.

I finally got back on the road bike.
If I remember correctly, the last time I rode it was last November.
Now my knee is freak'n killing me.
Not sure if it was bike or not. I might have had the seatpost off for some reason and maybe I didn't put it back right.
Could be getting used to the 180mm cranks on the MTB, and than trying to go back to the 175's on the road bike.
OR and hopefully its the reason, I did trailwork Saturday, marching around trail, and did some lawn work Sunday before the ride.
I did an easy 28 miles through So. MD.
No training involved.
I can't get psyched yet to start any real training.
Once again this year I'll be counting on those "life" miles to get me thru any races I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up to your "life miles" sir. 2 laps at fountain head today. 3 laps Saturday. Bakers is gonna be "fun"