Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Damn scale cant be right.

Last night before dinner and after the Rose it said 216.5.#
The night before it said 218.5#
I tell the wife the scale it probly reading on the light side.
The wife says I'm being stupid. If anything its reading heavy.
(OK, I'll leave it alone. I know when to shut my mouth).
If its right, at this pace I won't be a clyde for the 100.

I took a chance and went to the Rose last night. If the trails were sloppy I was going to ride the roads for an hour or so but surprisingly they were nice.
I did a half hearted time trial.
Came in bout 50 minutes.
Not terrible, but still not good (especially if I do weight under 220).
Than did a 2nd easy lap just for fun, and burn a few calories.

In other news, everything around me is breaking.
Not bike stuff this time.
In the last 3 weeks I've had problems with
-a/c in the house leaking (I fixed)
-weedeater (still broke)
-leaf blower (still broke)
-32 lcd tv (still broke)
-computer died (still broke)
Its really pissing me off. I want to just say screw it and go buy new stuff but theres a recession going on. I've got to make an attmept to atleast fix the stuff.

The bike is running good. I've got a new front brake with a 8" caliper just waiting for me to pop it on, and a new bottom bracket. Working at the shop takes some of the stress out of fixing the bike. Parts are relatively cheaper than they used to be and I've got all the tools I need to fix anything.
I'm evan thinking of getting some Sram-x9 shifters for the bike.
BLING BLING!!

SEEYA

No comments: