Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is bullshit.

I don't know whats going on.
I feel fast, but the numbers just aren't showing it.
I did another time trial at the Rose last night.
46:53 for a lap.
I'm trying like hell to break the 46 minute mark and it just ain't happening.
I'm beginning to think the 46 something time I got a month ago might have been a subtraction mistake.
Next time I give it a serious effort I'm going to try to eat something beforehand.

I've got the 12hours of cranky monkey this weekend so I might go out on a half hard road ride tonight but then nothing hard till Saturday.
I've also got new shifters coming in today. I'm really excited about this.
I've had to play with the shifters for a while for them to work right.
It'll be nice to have shifters that really work.
COME ON UPS MAN!

No comments: