Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Going against the concensus.

Going againt the opinion of numerous people I ordered a new Specialized saddle without getting my ass meaursed on the "Ass-o-meter".

After talking with the expert on everything that is Tom, my wife.
We decided, I'm not just tall, I'm wide.

In H.S. biology I learned that there are 3 different body types.
Ectomorph, endomorph, and another I can't remember the name of.
I don't remember the name of the type I am, but its wide.

I was quoted by someone "Just cause your tall doesn't mean you have wide sit bones".

I guess I'll see.
After I try the seat I'll let everyone knows how it goes.

Please let this thing fix the numb junk problems.

seeyall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try angling the nose of the saddle slightly - that may take the pressure off. Also, watch out for saddles that have too much padding. specialized saddles may have a money back guarantee if you don't like it.