Just 99 miles to go

Monday, August 14, 2006

zip-nada-nothing

The sweetest weekend (weather wise) since probly June and my ass didn't touch the saddle at all. I had the bike in the back of the truck all weekend, like I was gonna do something, but it never happened.

Shit.
I've become the ultimate poser.
"Yeah, thats a Fisher 29er in the bed of the truck. She set me back a note and a half".
Maybe a should get a rack so I can make sure everybody can see her.

On the home front, I've been arguing with the wife about a fence for the back yard.
I wanted to throw up a quick and dirty 5' chain link fence just to contain our new dog. She was fine with this before we got the dog. I think she just agreed so I'd agree to the dog. Now that the animals here, she talking about going with the more elaborate vinyl fence.

We made the trek to big name hardware store Saturday night so I could get some pricing ideas. $700 would probly buy me the chain link fence material, I stopped counting at $3000.00 for the vinyl fence.

Looks like an obvious choice to me.

seeya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drop by and check out my weekend!

Tom said...

Your still on my regular blog rounds Tom.
seeya