Just 99 miles to go

Friday, July 21, 2006

I hate bugs.

Nah, I'm not one of those who are afraid of them.
I hate they're annoying, bothersom nature and I take much joy in killing them.
Too much joy really.
I won't go into the details of the torture that I put one fly through who succeeded in avoiding capture for a good 30 minutes.
Lets just say he did alot of jogging after I was done with him.

What the hell does this have to do with biking your asking?

Last night I made a trip to Cedarville again.
The deer flies have returned in force.
Slowing down under 9mph and they were all over ya.
I also learned that they seem to be attracted to dark colors AND they can bite right through a pair of lycra shorts.

On the good side,
I was there an hour and a half and only stopped once for about 30 seconds.
Evan then 3 of the bastards got me.

seeya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tom, any miles for "Spinner"?