Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Thanks goodness she gets back tomowrow.

No riding since my last post.
I dropped the wife off at the airport Sunday for a business trip she had to Minnisota. Originally she was supposed to get back this afternoon, just in time for me to go on a group ride at Fairlands, but there was a screw up in her schedule so she gets home tomowrow. So I've been stuck with the kids. God they are driving me crazy. All they wanna do is eat.

Sunday after I dropped her off me and the children made a trip to a big chain sporting goods store to get me a tent for my upcoming weekends. Nothing like the perspective from an 8 and 12 year old girl for making camping purchases. My youngest kept insisting that I needed a $15 plastic hammer. She never did get her point across as to exactly why. I went ahead and bought a tent. I'll go back later by myself if I think about anything else I might need.

I've been trying to get a list of stuff togather I might need for this weekends sm100 were I'll be volunteering. I think I'll get fed dinner there. Since I normally only eat dinner anyways, that won't leave me much in the way of food for me to have to take. I'm still waiting on more info from the MORE people (the ones I'll be helping). So far all I know is I'm scheduled to help Sat from 2-6 and then again on Sunday. I guess I'll show up on Sat and see what happens.

Seeya

No comments: