Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Rose again.

Nothing fancy tonight, just another loop at Rosaryville.
After Mondays ride where I got to look at the new trail improvements that MORE put in I thought I’d see how low I could get my ride time down to. I made it down to 51:00 minutes tonite. I wasn’t busting butt like a time trial, just kept using the largest chain rings possible. My over all ride time since I started has only improved like 15-20 minutes. This is going from a complete newb to where I am now. I wasn’t impressed that much with my ride time but I’m happy with the rests that I’m taking. Last night that amounted to about 30 seconds to take a drink and re-tie a loose shoelace. I think I’m learning to pace myself somewhat better and use the gears better. Yeah thats right,gears. I won’t be single speeding anytime soon.

I made the big hill at the power line again and didn’t evan stop to rest. Not much there to look at anyways.

SEeya

No comments: