Just 99 miles to go

Monday, August 15, 2005

Is the pres hanging out on MTB forums.

Just a stupid thought I had that made me chuckle out loud. Some newspaper just had an article about Bush and his MTBing. For most bikers I meet, or who's blogs I read, biking plays a big part of there lives. Face it, how many of us, if we're not actually riding, are reading other bikers blogs or hanging out on a bike forum.

Whats to make the president any different?

I have this picture of him in the oval office at night surfing his way over to MTBR, or maybe the MORE site and discussing the virtues of steel vs. aluminum with a punked out downhiller.

I'm gonna see if I can find a "GW", "Big G", or " The Prez" over on MTBR.

SEEya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious.

Maybe he is "gorilla on a bike"

(see my 8-15-05 blog entry for details... ;) )