Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I gotta ride with some people soon.

First , there are people riding in my park.
On my normally lone Cedarville ride Wednesday evening I passed 3 groups of people.
This is totally unacceptable.
I stopped them and explained to them the danger they were in.
They were in grave danger of getting run over by my massive 235lb body as I came around blind corners at high speed with the ipod blasting away.
All but one of the groups understood the situation and vacated the park immediately.
The third mumbled something about their "rights to ride" as much as me.
They quickly changed their minds after a few bicep flexes from me.

Ok really.
I rode Cedarville, again.
Another good night.
19.3 miles.
I’m starting to get bored with this place again.
I’m going to have to visit Rosaryville next time.

I did pass one group of 6-8 people which is rare out there.

seeya

No comments: