Just 99 miles to go

Friday, July 08, 2005

Damn hurricane.

Got a ride in at Cedarville again Wednesday. The blue and yellow combo.
The legs for some reason were lacking the energy.
I try to look for patterns of when rides go good and don’t, I don’t see any.
Some nights are just better than others.

After Mondays Rosaryville return ride I decided I could try a group casual ride at Wakefield.
The plan was to go last night.
Someone doesn’t want me returning to group riding.
Just to see that I don’t, they had the remnants of a hurricane come through just in time to cancel the ride.
All day long I’m watching the weather radars , it was looking good early on.
SOB.

There’s a planned MORE/ski club ride Saturday at Cedarville I was gonna go on but with all this rain I’m about positive that it’ll be canceled.

No comments: