Just 99 miles to go

Friday, June 17, 2005

Quick rant, fair weather cyclists.

I rode Cedarville Tuesday.
It was hot, 90+.
It was humid, 90+
There was only 1 other car in the main parking area.

I stopped by to ride Thursday night.
Temperature around 80.
Humidity practically nothing.
Nice 10+ mph breeze blowing.
Damn parking lot was full.
In the year that I’ve been going there I’ve never seen it full before.

STAY HOME YA DAMN FAIR WEATHER CYCLISTS.

Yeah, I know.
I gotta bad attitude.

It doesn’t really bother me that much.
But I believe a special parking permit should be given out to those who use the park year round.

Where were these people when I was out there crunching through 4" of hard topped snow.
Where were they Tuesday.

Well, they better be there when I fall off my bike and need to be carried back to the car.

See ya

No comments: