Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back on blue.

I needed a little change up today.
After 2 loops of the yellow on Tuesday I was tired of it.
Although the roots from the last ride on 1/2 the blue were fresh in my head I decided to go back.
Started on the yellow and hit the blue from there.
Hmmm, the roots weren’t nearly as bad as I remembered.
Hit the halfway mark at forest rd and took it down and did the green/brown combo.
Came back down forest rd and then decided to go for the 2nd half of the blue.
From memory, the 2nd half was usually nastier than the first.
They had done some trailwork and took care of a lot of the nasty.
It was fun as shit now.
I was too tired by then to really enjoy it.
Next time I hit it first.

I’m thinking the last time I tried the blue it must have been a bad knee day.
It really wasn’t that bad this time.

14 miles in I don’t know how much time.
It was a fun night.

I’ve gotta start doing something to push myself.
I’m not hitting any high training zones like the other parks were giving me.

No comments: