Just 99 miles to go

Friday, May 27, 2005

My therapist loves me.

My PT’s are sissy’s.

I gotta admit, I’m a little envious when I hear or read about people hating their PT appointments. The talk of pain and grueling workouts sounds good.

So far, I’ve pushed myself harder than the therapist has.

This is why I felt a little sorry for her during my recent appt. Leg stretching has been introdruced in the sessions. The stretch needs to be done by another person, the therapist. This isn’t a touch-your- toes thing.

Upon finishing up a stretching session, I get up and look at her.
She’s red faced ,sweating, and a little out of breath.
I guess my manly biking legs (evan in their current state of atrophy) are too much for her to handle.
This would make me happy if we had the usual love/hate relationship. But she really hasn’t did anything to piss me off yet.

Maybe this is the reason she only wants to see me once next week.

1 comment:

Your Name Here said...

I think she was all hot and sweaty from looking at your biker butt. ;)

Pete