Just 99 miles to go

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Day 37 PO

I noticed the biking blogs that I normally read are starting to get less postings. I guess its something about spring that makes sitting in front of a computer less appealing than it was in January. Its been 4 days since I posted and I can’t evan ride a bike.

I had a humorous little story written up about me helping my wife wash her car on Saturday, but thanks to a lock up computer , it was lost and I’m not about to retype it. In a nutshell, carwashing should be left to men.

It was one of my better pieces too.

The 26" bike is all setup for the trainer. I put the slick on, got the computer with cadence senor all set up. I’ve been on it 3 times so far for 20 minutes. I was about to try taking it on the road but a new pain developed in the knee. I’m going to wait until my appt with the doc on Wednesday to see what he has to say.

I’ve been going pretty much crutchless although the leg starts to get sore and I’ll use one for a couple of hours.

The stretching has been going really good. I think I managed Saturday to pull it back to the same flexion as the good leg. It still shakes like a leaf on a tree when I try to extend and hold it under it own power.

AMF

No comments: