Just 99 miles to go

Monday, May 16, 2005

12 hours of Lodi- day 38 po

At first when I considered putting this down in electronic print I thought,why, I didn't go. Nobody is interested in what I think. Than I remembered the other reason why I blog. For me. Its kinda cool going back and seeing how I was feeling or what happend at a particular time. Last week I went back and read some of my previous posts, my day at EF when I got injured and my surgery day. I'd already forgotten alot of the details of the surgery.

Now I just need to figure out an easy way to put this blog somewhere more permanent.

There was a 12 hour Mt. bike race last Saturday night at Lodi farms down in Va., near Fredericksburg I believe. This should have been my first ever Mt. bike race.
But because of the circumstances it wasn't meant to be.

Edit
Ok. I told myself I wasn’t going to save drafts when I first started blogging.
I had saved this as a draft and came back and saw it a few days later.
I’ve forgotten what I was thinking at the time except for the following.

1. Reading all the ride reports made me jealous/mad/envious/depressed at first.
2. After the initial feelings I had more resolve to get back on the bike. There will be next year.
3. I wanted to congradulate and tell all my riding buddies that I think yall did one helluva job.

Tommy

No comments: