Just 99 miles to go

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Back on some singletrack, Cedarville Day43 PO

Thats right. You didn't read it wrong.
This big ass,limping clyde got on some real singletrack.

I went to Cedarville Saturday afternon, just wanting to be around the stuff I've been missing. I figured I'd ride the dirt road and check out the lake and see whats going on.

What I consider the 2nd easiest trail out there, the brown. Runs right off the lake parking lot so I decided to go for it a little while. This is a very easy trail that I wouldn't think twice about taking my wife, who's never been mtb'ng, on.

It was pretty much a straight run with one small hill to make it up and down.

I only had to get off the saddle once, going down the hill, and that was just a bit. I still gotta long way to go.

So, mostly gravel roads, and about 1-1/2 mile of single track. Total of about 8 miles. A real good day.

See ya

1 comment:

Your Name Here said...

Its good to get dirty again, eh? Keep it up! Its great to see you progressing so well.

PEte