Just 99 miles to go

Sunday, May 01, 2005

3 weeks PO-

I'm writing this entry actually 2 days late because its nothing special. I took a look at the 2 week entry to see the difference between 2 and 3 weeks. Not a whole lot to report.
-the painkillers have been put away in a cabinet, they're history.
-the swelling has finally gone down to where my high tech brace fits. Actually , the swellings gone down enough to where I can see the atrophy in the repaired quad. The top of the brace actually fits a little loose and now I can see where the bad leg is smaller than the good one.

I'm gonna get either a trainer for one of my bikes or a stationary bike. I'm leaning more towards a stationary bike. That way the wife could also use it.

This week the wife made reservations for a condo in Ocean City for the end of June. I'm not much of a beach person but do enjoy getting away. Then I realized that I won't be able to play in the waves. One of my favorite past times at the beach is getting thrown around by the waves. I don't know what to do now. I hate just sitting on the beach sunning. BORING.
Tommy

No comments: