Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Oh shit, little panic attack.

I havent set up a blog for my knee procedure yet so I'll post here temporarily.

The doc's surgery scheduler was supposed to get back this week and contact me about when to get the surgery done. I hadn't heard from her yet and was getting a little annoyed. Called home from work before calling the docs office and listened to the answering machine. She had left a message. She tentalively set up a date for April 8th.

SHIT! Thats only a little more than 2 weeks. I gotta find a good reason to delay it.

Do I really need this? It doesn't feel that bad. So what if I have to hold on going down stairs for the rest of my life. Jumping has always been over rated if ya ask me. Isn't there a rule somewhere that states if your over 200# you are never expected to jump? Hey, it works for me.

On a side note, the weight hasn't gone back over 240 and I did see 237.5 a day ago.

1 comment:

Your Name Here said...

Hey Tommy.

I've been away from reading blogs for a few days... its been busy. From reading the last three or four entries, it sounds like it isn't something you want to put off. I know its a little freaky getting it done. Think about how its going to affect your work and play down the road.

Hang in there, buddy. I know how much this sucks for you.

Pete