Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My insurance had better cover it.

Had an appt. with the people that will be getting me my brace that I'll have to wear for some time after surgery. I guess some people just get them for there own reasons. MY "fitter" is asking me questions off of sheet of paper. I think the anwers somehow determine what type of brace they'll hook me up with. He asks " Why are you getting a brace?" , "uh, my surgeon told me too?" Why else?

So while we're talking he informs me that its a $2700.00 item. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they effn crazy!!!!! I'm not paying $2700 for anything that doesn't have a motor or full suspension.
They are supposed to call be before they actually order it and let me know what my part is after insurance. It better not be too much or I'll fab my own togather outta 2 x 4's and velcro.

Not much else going on. I did have a visit from my b-in-law yesterday morning at my work. He seems overly psyched up for our up coming ride at Cedarville on Sunday. He seemed proud that his muscles weren't feeling any ill effects from our 1 mile road ride Sunday. Uh.....Ok, thats good. Cedarville is the easiest place I know of, but I think he's going to be in for a surprise. This is gonna be fun. Don't worry , I'm not gonna scare him off. I gotta go easy on the knee anyways.

Tommy

No comments: