Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Pre Anestesia testing.

Instead of going to my primary doc, I went to the testing center at the medical center I'm getting the leg done.
Much more convientant and alot faster.
I did run into a hiccup as the lost my urnine sample.
I got a call and had to go back in there to give them another.  They had found it by the time I went in but it needed to be "fresh". They did give me some vouchers for the food courts for my trouble.
They took blood, urine, and did an EKG. The blood results were posted up that evening .
There's no way my primary doc's office would have gotten the results that quickly .
I didn't  know what most of the tests were but my numbers fell within the range of normal that they had also given.

Next step is pre surgery nurse meeting.


No comments: