Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Final step, pre surgery nurse meeting.

I thought I was just going in to sit at a desk and have the nurse go over my results and give me last minute directions but I ended up getting xrays done.
The doc wanted one for measurements so it had to be of the whole leg. Hip to ankle.
they had to try 3 times to get in the whole thing.  My being tall was a problem for them.  The way they were having problems you'd think I was 7 ft tall instead of just 6'3".

I got some wipes that I'm supposed to clean myself with 2 days before surgery. Something to cut down on bacteria and I got a prescription for an ointment I'm supposed to swab in by nose 3 days before surgery. Also to get rid of bacteria.  Other than that not much to tell .

I get a call the day before surgery (Wednesday) with my time to show up for the surgery.
Thats kind of annoying.  I don't know weather it'll be 7am or 2 pm.


 

No comments: