Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dentist appt 2.

2nd dentist appointment today.
Oh ,1st my tale about the 1st visit.
Mouth is sore after the 1st 2 root canals. Starts to feel a little better after a day than it starts to hurt alot.  Finally after 5 days my whole jaw is throbbing. 
The stupid ass doctor was supposed to give me anibiotics, which he didn't do.
I called there office and they sent in a prescription. After 24 hours the pain goes way down.
By this morning it was about gone.
After I get this guy to sign off on my medical release, he will never see me again.

2nd vist.
Got 2 cavities filled and 1 root canal.
he had a hell of time with the root canal.
I'm not sure what was going on but it took him a long time.

Befoe he'll sign my form I still have to go back and have a cleaning.
Christ! Just sign the damn form already.
Hasn't he made enough money off of me.

Seeya

No comments: