Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

37 days.

I like my new shoes.
I like my new brakes.
I like low humidity.

A good ride at the Rose last night. 
2 nights riding in a row.
Tonight should make it 3.

The shops distributor finally got the re-build kit back in stock for my WTB hub.
I watched the quanity in stock go quickly down, so I told them to go ahead and special order it and I"d pay for the shipping.  The shop puts all orders in on Mondays, I didn't wanna take a chance that it would be out of stock by then and I'd have to wait another 6 weeks till they got more.

The scale said 206.5 last night.
I've been stuffing myself at dinner time trying to keep the weight on.
6.5 more pounds and I'm no longer a clydesdale. 
If you don't know me your trying to figure out what the big deal is.
On weight charts they used to ask about your body type, aka bone structure. I REALLY am large boned and look sickly being skinny.
Think Lurch (the adams family) with a beard.

No comments: