Just 99 miles to go

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend update part 2.

Ok decks outta the way.
Time to start thinking about riding, training, the big race.
Not a real good start.
Looked back last year at this time, I'd already done 50 miles at the Rose.
Damn I'm Waaaaay behind.

So I go to the Rose Sunday morning, figuring I can atleast do 2 laps.
Nope, had a headache that wouldn't quit.
So one lap.
12 miles.


Pretty pathetic.

I did cut the grass later on. One day I'm going to get a pedometer to see exactly how far I walk when I do that. It was straight cutting for an hour and 20 minutes. If you assume 3mph, I walked 4 miles pushing a 50lb piece of steel.
After that I put a new computer on the road bike in anticipation of all the miles I'm going to need to keep track of in the up coming weeks.
Don't laugh, it could happen.

Seeya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 hour race man. Come awn.