Just 99 miles to go

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend update. 5-23-11 POS is finished..for now.

Friday.
Off work @ 1. That's for putting in 10 hour days.
Quick stop @ home depot for joist hangers and 5/4"x6"x12' and I'm off to work.
The big box home improvement stores might be cheap but I had to scrounge through the wood to find some decent pieces.
Getting close.
Just need to hang the last 2 stair stringers,
put down the decking, sink the post for and build the handrails.













Damn this pict looks like shit.
Thats what phone picts after sunset look like. Done for the evening.
The 1st time I've actually accomplished what I set out to do for a day.














Saturday.
Damn its nice and I wanna ride.
Ride...or finish. Damn, I hate being an adult.
-started early, using a hand saw so not to wake the wife and kids up. That sucks.
-up to 84 lumber for some 2x4's and 2x2 for ballisters. Bastards stuck it to me too.
charged twice as much as the big box stores.
-FINISHED.





























Now I've got a space to hide my power equipment.















Coming in the Fall 2010, Lattice.

THE END.

No comments: