Just 99 miles to go

Friday, March 05, 2010

Nope, not going to do it.

Service manager at the bike shop asked me Monday if I'd like to put it some more hours.
Springs almost upon us, things are picking up there and they're trying to get ready for their "Tent" sale that coming up in about a month.
Told him no. Couldn't do it.
Really, I don't wanna.
Back to 40+ at the real job and things look like its only going to get busier.
I'll see if they let me string along the pathetic 4 hours a week I've been putting in there.
I'd quit altogether if I could keep the discount and use their tools.
It is sweet having access to the tools and the little tidbits that you need when repairing a bike.
Need a washer or bolt, scrounge around in the scraps bin and you'll probly find it.
Need advice on how to get something unstuck, ask the experienced mechanic.
Now that I work there he actually gives me "good" advice, although I gotta listen to him tell me how I should take better care of my bike and clean it once in a while.

No comments: