Just 99 miles to go

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ok I'm done with the bike.

I know.
Where the hells the SM100 ride report?
What can I say? With all the pre-race chatter I'm all talked out.
I'm working on it and so far have gotten halfway to AS2.
Kind of long winded so far but thats going to change.
The quick of it.
I almost met my goal and am extremley pleased with the performance of the bike and with me.
Had a great time and can't wait to do it again.
Finished in 13:02:47.
Thats a 2-1/2 hour improvement over last year.
No way in hell did I think I'd actually be able to improve that much.

I guess my training for next year is going to change.
seeya

2 comments:

YUEQ said...

Great job! You should consider that you rode a sub13 race since you started 5 minutes late. See you again next year.

Tom said...

Congrats on a great finish!