Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I could take the fun outta having sex.

Lets see how many gooogle hits I get now with the "S" word in the title.
Anyways,
Thats how I'm feeling with my "a" race less than 2 months away.
I got back to Rosaryville last night with an actual training agenda.

Disclaimer:
I don't know a damn thing about proper training.
The exercises described here-in could actually be detrimental to your training program.
You've been warned.

I decided I need more "hill" work so I found the worst climb out at Rosaryville and rode it 5 times up 4 times down.
Its not all that big but its the longest climb in the park.
I made sure I stayed seated the whole time and didn't downshift until the cadence got really low.
If you know the park, its the straight "fall line" hill right after the 2nd bridge going cw.
Did that, and than continued on with my normal ride.

Yes.
I am a monster on the bike.

No comments: