Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I thought this was the day.

First my hamstrings are killing me and I don't know why.
Saturdays long ride was on flat pedals. If anything I would've thought the hammys got a rest.
It's one of those delayed soreness's too.
The kind that doesn't develop till 2 days after your workout.

Anyways,
Great day weather wise.
I felt pretty good too.
Went to the Rose after work for my TT workout. (Cranky monekeys in 10 days.)
I KNEW today I'd set a new personal best lap time.
I'm feeling good, the bikes running OK, the trails in good shape.
It can't get any better than this.

1st lap 47 minutes and change.
I was pissed. My best is 46 something.
I don't know.
I do better than this when I feel like shit.

I think its got to do with my saddle position.
I made the mistake and listened to some roadies about my saddle height position.
They said it was too high so I lowered it little.
Its going back where it was.

I'll try again Thursday.

No comments: