Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jesus just left Chicogo, or Sympathy for the Devil.

Did my daddy duty and attended my 11 year old daughter spring band concert.
Damn, there goes the Tuesday evening ride.
Shes told me before that her friends say I look like either:
A: Jesus
or
B: The devil.

I do tend to let my hair get too long before getting it cut and I guess my beard style could be considered, different.

So I'm standing in the auditorium waiting for the concert to start and my daughter spots me. She whispers something to her little friends and immediately 6, 11 year olds turn towards me and stare.
Making me just a tad uncomfortable.
I can just imagine the discussion that came next.
I'll have to ask her what the final vote was.
Which did they decide that I resemble, Jesus or Lucifer.

No comments: