Just 99 miles to go

Friday, March 14, 2008

Trainer and Rose night ride.

Just to keep the blog going.
Got on the trainer for an hour Wed.
Got the average up to 18.11 for the hour.
Not too shabby I suppose.

Thursday I got out to the Rose for a loop before the night ride at 7:30
Did a lap at a pretty good clip. I would've come in at 50 minutes or so other than being accosted by the misplaced roadie Sue. More stealth training?

Did the normal night ride with Paul, Eric, Sue and Doc.
It was a nice surprise to see Doc out there although I had to rush off after the ride so couldn't partake in the usual after ride bullshit.

The 2nd half of the 2nd loop was hard. Once again the legs are tightening and trying cramp befoe the lungs gave out. I didn't have anything to drink during my 2 hours of riding . The waterbottle I thought had water in it actually had an energy drink mix. I'll drink week old water but not energy drink.

seeya

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

50 is sweet!

I love Rosaryville

rather than a road ride I like to hammer at Rosaryville

three laps under fifty is a good goal!