Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I was bad.

Although I know upper body mass is no good while on the bike, I did some major weightlifting last night.
I couldn't help myself.
I'd just read something about how muscle, evan while at rest burns fat.
So, I'm just creating more fat burning material the way I look at it.

I was all worried again that I hadn't started any serious training yet so I had to go back to last year blog and see where I was at.
I'm still good.
I'm regularlly doing rides longer than I was at this time a year ago, and I'm still 10lbs. lighter.

I'm so ready for spring.
My first stop on the net every morning it the weather site just so I can look at the sunset times and see that I've got another minute of daylight in the evening.
Thats what we're averaging right now is another minute each day.

Come on Spring.

No comments: