Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I don't think I like this.

There are rumors flying around that Floyd Landis might be racing at the SM100.
I don't think I like that.
I'm worried it would change the whole grass roots feel of the event.
He did just do the Leadville 100 so maybe, if its true, it wouldn't be that big of deal.
I could imagine news reports.......
"Floyd Landis completed the course in 7hours something. To give you a comparison the final finisher (Camers zooms in to my big sweaty self limping across the finish line pushing my bike) completed the same course in 16 hours and 20 minutes".

2 comments:

Steve said...

At least you will have one thing in common....you both come from Amish country. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

dude, it will be cool to have Floyd there. Who cares if he or one of the other "racers" beat you, someone is going to win. Does it matter if it is Floyd or Eatough or Bishop? Probably not. Just the simple fact that having him there might bring a news crew to the finish area is enough reason to be glad he is coming.