Just 99 miles to go

Monday, November 20, 2006

So not much going on.

I'm still waiting for the Redline SS to come in.
I haven't heard from the LBS in a week and a half. His last message said that it shouild be in, in the next week.
I'm not gonna call and bug him.
The bikes are coming from Japan in one big shipment. I'm part of a group across the nation waiting for this damn boat to dock on the west coast. I get updates on MTBR. I know as soon as they start shipping out info will be posted up there.
The last update as of last Thursday; they were on a ship somewhere in the Pacific on their way to the West coast.

Bike riding has gotten down to the bare minimum.
I did get to a group MORE night ride at Cedarville last week although that didn't go as planned. I ended up getting there 20 minutes late. I rode down to a major intersection and hoped I would run across the group. I lucked out. After 2 minutes, here they come. I'd never had a group of bikers with HID's come at me before. Its really quite an impressive sight. I couldn't tell at first if it was a DNR truck or the group.
I finished the ride up with them. I got in a whole hours worth of riding. The trails were in lousy shape anyways. Way too muddy. We shouldn't have been out there, but this is just Cedarville. They'll heal.

I've been researching GPS units lately. I've decided I need one.
Actually with x-mas coming up I thought it would be something my wife could get me. She always complains that she can never buy me anything that I'm happy with.
So I've been researching them and have found the one I want.
I'm going to email her the page off of amazon where she can order it.
I can't make it any easier than that.

Seeyll

No comments: