Just 99 miles to go

Friday, October 27, 2006

Work whore.

It seems like all I do is work.
If I didn't like my job I'd be in a world of hurt, but its not too bad.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get more biking in.
When I was self employed , I'd leave work, go get a ride in at Rosaryville, than go back to my office and work some more.
All I can think about now is putting hours in. After all I'm getting paid by the hour. I hate leaving earlier than I have too. Normally I don't leave until the last person with a key wants to leave. I havent' been there long enough to earn a key yet. The moneys great, but what good is it without enjoying life.

True, I couldn't have afforded the new bike that should be here next week, but am I going to have time to enjoy it?
I'm hoping I just have to get used to this new life style.
Christ, its the way the majority of the population works. I can adjust.

In my biking world,
The new SS 29er should be here by this time next week.
I told my lbs when I ordered it that I want them to go ahead and figure out what type of rear cassette it needs and get me a 18 tooth for it. It comes with 20 standard. Thats going to be way too much spinning for me. I've already got accustomed to riding in a 32-18 combo.

Oh, I lost my thought.

The LBS called and left a messaage on the machine. They weren't sure of the type of hub yet and would have to wait to get a new rear cog?

I don't get it. Redline doesn't have the rear hub standardized yet?
Are they going to wait until they actually get the frames in from China and throw on whatever they have lying around.

I'm tired of typing.

see yall

No comments: