Just 99 miles to go

Monday, September 25, 2006

SS test needs to end soon.

Since I started debating on weather I need a SS (yes, need), I''ve been riding pseudo SS. No gear changing.
Tonight the drivetrain starting skipping some under the heaviest of the mashing.
Uh,Uh.
I think I broke it.

Thats ok.
Tomowrow if I get the chance I'm going to the LBS and am going to order something.

If the chance of gettting a Monocog Flight is slim to nothing, I'm going to have them get me the On-One Inbred.

Its wierd.
This SSing thing.
Tonight when I got to the park I told myself, "Ok, you've been on a few ride with no gear changing. I know I can do it. I think I can use gears tonight".

But I didn't want to.
The thought of changing gears, going up and down, just kinda turned me off.
The simplicity and challenge of changing my riding style, not gears, is kinda appealing and fun.

"I've drank the kool-aid, and it is good". (Inside joke from the MORE board).

seeya

No comments: