Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I shouldn't have looked.

I just finished doing a little bit of looking for the adjustable seatpost.
Ooh, this thing looks good.
Its called a Gravity Stopper.
I thought it was going to be a cheezy , cheap, toy.
It seems to be a well crafted item that works.
It got great reviews on MTBR. Out of 33 reviews it was averaged at a 4.91 outta 5.
Now I want one.
I should have just forgotten about it.
The bad thing is the cost.
$250.00

Whew!
Thats goes down on the "want" list.
I couldn’t find info on any weight limit though.

It adjusts from riding height, down 1", and down 4" (maybe 3" depending on the model).
Maybe if I think about it hard enough I can move it from the "want" category to the "need".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just went by the LBS today, and fell in absolute LUST with a bike, a Specialized Tarmac Expert! Carbon framed and 12 pounds total weight! DROOOOOOOOOOL! Now all I have to do is convince the wife I can buy a bicycle that costs more than our van! Drop by my blogger site, I have a challenge up, wanna ride?

Unknown said...

All you'd have to do is get to Indiana, Tom! We could vanpool from there! Drive it in 2 days btwn us to Utah!!