Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Training

Hit the trainer for tonight.
I was a little bit more psyched up for it after Sundays ride making me realize it is doing "some" good.
That and now that I’m limiting my time on it to an hour.
I’ll save the base training for real riding. The weather is starting to turn to spring like patterns and its staying light later. Getting out should be easier.
I did meet my goal. Up my average mph. Last time I did 15 miles, tonight I managed 15.17. Not a lot but its heading in the right direction.
I also pulled the ipod out. Watching dvds alone doesn’t give ya the same adrenaline rush as an opening riff from Van Halen.
seeya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use techno (Old school techno) for that! Musik like Kraftwerk, or if I want adrenaline instead of steady machine beat, I use the Sex Pistols or Rammstein. Strange taste for an old fogey, huh?