Just 99 miles to go

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pushing a little.

Distance:21
Movie: Pappilon and some of Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle
Time:1:30
I’m probly showing my age by listing Pappilon as a movie I like. It goes up there with Les Miserables( the original), The Dirty Dozen, and Kelly Heroes.
Extended my trainer time by 6 minutes although I think I’m dropping back on the pace.
No, just checked my training log. I’m keeping about the same pace. Averaging 13.?? Mph.
I’m going to have to start wearing my cycling shorts while on the trainer.
My ass was killing me by the time I had finished.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shoot, I like Pappillon, myself, but then again, I'm an old fart! Add the Great Escape, Stalag 17, and The Flying Tigers, and last but not least, The Green Berets, and you more or less have my favorite war movies list!