Just 99 miles to go

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Leg presses.

There was a discussion on the MORE boards about improving hill climbing abilities.
Squats were bought up a lot.
That put a bug up my butt to hit the legs a little more while working out.
Decided to go ahead and up my reps during each set, it kinda makes sense for muscle endurance although goes against my body building/strength lifting style that I’ve been doing for years.
I did 4 sets with both legs and got between 40-50 reps.
Curious as to differences in leg strength between my two legs I did one last set of single leg presses.
My operated knee has been bothing me lately, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t babying it.
Pulled out 23 reps with the good leg and 42 with the bad leg.
???????????????????
I haven’t got a clue as to what that was all about.
Its no wonder I can’t hold a straight line on the trails.
With an im-balance like this I should be riding in circles.
Not looking real good for getting out on the trails anytime soon.
Temperatures are still up, (got up into the 50’s today) and looks like its going to rain by weeks end.
I might have to go on a road ride tonight.
Seeya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rode R-ville yesterday afternoon and conditions were excellent. Tonight might be the last chance for a few days. SteveL

Unknown said...

What are your miles, last few days ending Jan and beginning Feb? I'm posting a two minth chart this time due to the month change midweek!