Just 99 miles to go

Sunday, December 11, 2005

No really, I still bike.

Its been 10 days since I've been on the bike.
I'm getting so freak'n grumpy.
I don't get it.
I know about withdrawl from cigarettes and coffee, but exercise.
I used to get the same way when I was doing the martial arts thing.
I'm finally getting things straightned out at work so I should be able to get back into my normal routine.

My lbs let me know that they were able to find a warranty frame for my 29er. Its still going to be the end of December before I get her but its better than "sometime in January."

I'm a little curious to get back out on the 26 again and check some things out. On the last ride things seem to flow really good for me. I want to be sure it was the good company and rush of night riding and not that I can flow better on the 26". I'll let yall know.

My newest quest is an extra battery for my light. I was thinks of doing a second lap on the last night ride but knew my light wouldn't last. Its a Jet. Nice light but it'll only get 2 hours of burn time on high. Jet wants $130 for a battery , when I can get one from batteryspace.com for 50 or 60. The only problem is the connector on the Jet light. I've never seen one like it before. I don't think its going to be easy to find it.

seeya

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Post a picture of it, and try to detail the wiring for + and _, and I'll see if I can find a connector for it. I'll be glad to let you know where it can be found, or possibly tell you where you can build an adaptor for it!

Tom said...

Thanks Tom,
If I get a chance and can figure out again how to post pics I'll do that. I visited your new blog and was gonna comment on something but it wanted me to register and blah,blah,blah. One day when I'm not so lazy I'll do it.

Unknown said...

Take a digital pic, save it to your computer. In the posting dialog box for blogger, you will see an icon like a photo on the toolbar, just click that, new box opens, click browse, click the file, click upload, click done, pic opens in yopur text box, clicl publish when you are done with whatever text you want to put in. Blogger even shrinks to fit on your photo for you automatically, so image size is no problem! I upload full resulution 15 megapixel photos there all the time!