Just 99 miles to go

Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday, 3/25

I'm still chugging away at work. Now I've gotta get stuff outta the way before my surgery. There's a ride at Greenbrier on Saturday and with the cold realality that in 2 weeks I won't be able to ride, I really want to go. I worked until 9:30 last night trying to get stuff outta the way. Normally I would have just saved it till Sunday, but the wife really frowns on me coming in to work on "any" on holidays. A few more things to do this evening than I should be free.

Greenbriars not really a good place for a damaged knee, but as long as I don't take another hit to it, I'll be alright. The biggest thing that causes me to crash is how unfamiliar I am with a place. I've been to Greenbrier 4 or 5 times so I should be safe.

No comments: